Wednesday, December 23, 2009

5 Reasons To Celebrate With Me For The Holidays!

1. Your first call , email or text to me might very well be your last one for the season! Put me to work and put yourself ahead of your friends on line at the NM Last Call Event!

2. A call, email or text to me is an invitation for you to , finally, be a guest at your own party! Let me be the point person and let yourself be the center of attention!

3. 24/7 can be 25/7! Have me burn the midnight oil and satisfy every single item on your punch list ! You can party until the sun comes up!

4. A meeting to plan an event with me is good for your health! My m.o. is fat free but never skimpy, low carb but high quality and sugar free but in good taste. No black box warnings With me, what you see is what you get!

5. I am flexible. Give me full control or ask me to follow your lead! Experience a stress - free
holiday. Sleep in the next morning and eliminate the need to race to the gym , as the doors open, in order to decompress from the night before!

No comments:

Post a Comment